Music School canopy
Let the music play!
Our music students need a new space to create, perform and collaborate! That is why we initiated the construction of a brand new building made of five classrooms and a central pavilion stage to perform and gather. All that made in a sustainable way by the famous architect Stuart Cochin, with two landscape garden corners, and covered by a bamboo canopy to protect our students from Cambodia’s burning sun and heavy rains.
Ultra Trail Angkor 2020
Join us at the Ultra Trail Angkor and run as ‘Phare’ as you can!Are you a running enthusiast? Or just want to see the breathtaking beauty of Angkor? If so, come to Siem Reap, Cambodia and run with us and for us! Plus, you can make your miles count. Run for arts and education on January 18th, 2020 to support us to renovate and refurbish our Dance School.
Make a Donation
Donate today and support us changing lives of thousands of children and youth through arts, education and social support!
- $10 funds the formal education of a child for one month.
- $40 funds the social support of a child for one month.
- $100 funds the education, the social support and one artistic activity of a child for one month.
- $250 contributes to the salary of a skilled professor for one month.
- $500 contributes to new state-of-the-art equipment for our Visual and Applied Art School.